1244 results found
-
Add service to Data Connect Triggers
Trigger a Cloud Function that will add the service and schema to Data Connect when the user signs up successfully.
3 votes -
multiplatform
full support for KMM android, web, ios and desktop.
What is the point of not supporting all of these?we build the best car but you can only use one wheel. Not a great theory for adoption.
1 vote -
Have a Realtime Database located in Australia ( Sydney or Melbourne )
As of this writing, our only option for Database location is US Central, Belgium and Southeast Asia. Having a new region under Australia would be great.
1 vote -
Firestore indexes in emulator
Currently, the Firestore emulator allows all queries without checking if the query requires an index. It would be great if the emulator checks the Firestore indexes file if the index exists.
145 votes -
4 votes
-
doesn't deprecate Firebase Dynamic Links and separately charge for the feature as part of the Blaze plan.
Firebase Dynamic Links are slated to be fully removed by Aug, 2025 but it is such a wonderful feature and I am not sure why is it removed from Firebase suite. I am willing to pay for it and I am sure there are many other users willing to pay for it.
4 votes -
Remote Config Emulator
Provide a native emulator for Remote Config with A/B tests will be great, but is not critical.
13 votes -
Add IS_NOT_NULL (x.where("field", "!=", None)) operator to filters
This allows filters like x.where("field", "!=", None) to work, matching the JavaScript implementation and Firestore GUI implementation. The feature is late by 4 years.
https://github.com/googleapis/python-firestore/pull/971
https://github.com/googleapis/python-firestore/issues/9703 votes -
Remove git from functions folder
Using firebase init will create a git submodule in the functions folder, which is a giant hassle to remove. I just want init git in the root project.
2 votes -
Crashlytics Section should have User perceived ANR Filter
There are lot of ANR like https://github.com/firebase/firebase-android-sdk/issues/6147#issuecomment-2417385067
Which has no solution even Firebase team concluded that.
So, there should be a filter to segregate user perceived ANRs on crashlytics.4 votes -
Cloud Armor or WAF Support
Enhanced security features such as Cloud Armor or WAF is almost a must-have nowadays also the level of protection is unclear.
9 votes -
custom remote git support
Support for self hosted gitlab or other git remote sources
12 votes -
make it more easy
It's incredible how complex you made Firebase, because of the link with Google Cloud. Firebase used to be an easy solution, but it's all soo overly complex that I don't trust any of it.
Maybe I will suddenly get a large bill because I made a mistake, or the configuration is bad. It's really annoying. Your service has gone from an easy to use cloud solution to a complete mess of configuration annoyances, security angst, complex issues.
The documentation is overly complex. You loop around in al the options. And everything refers to Google Cloud again.
Nothing is easy with…
4 votes -
Improve RemoteConfig conditions documentation
Documentation about conditions for iOS and Android is lacking proper description for semver logic on parameter 'AppVersion'
It seems that the condition properly evaluate operators
>
>=
<
<=
when the app version is a semver string i.e. 1.18.10 > 1.18.2but the documentation states that above operators are only working with numeric values :
"...
For string values:
exactly matches,
contains,
does not contain,
contains regexFor numeric values:
<, <=, =, !=, >, >=
..."The logic behind semver is very important and specific.
To use it safetly we really need to be sure that the comparison is…4 votes -
Dart SDK for Crashlytics
I use Dart on the server, via Serverpod. I would love to be able to record server exceptions to Crashlytics, but right now the Dart support for Crashlytics only works in Flutter, because it relies on the Android and iOS native API support. Dart servers don't/can't run Flutter. There is no REST API for Crashlytics, so the Flutterfire developers can't support pure Dart (I asked them). Can you please add a pure Dart API for Crashlytics, and/or provide a REST endpoint?
7 votes -
Remote Config create nested groups
We should be able to create groups inside groups to create a clean hierarchy and looks. As the app gets bigger, configuration gets bigger as well. Currently you are left to "Control + F" and scroll among hundreds of config variables to find what you are looking for
7 votes -
3 votes
-
Disable build script in `firebase deploy` OR enable env configurations
Right now there's not the ability to select a build configuration. I want that either firebase leaves to the developers the option to build the app, or that a developer can instruct firebase to use a specific build configuration.
4 votes -
.net maui sdk for firebase data connect
support using Data Connect in c# and .NET Maui by having SDK for C# and generating C# types from the schema
1 vote -
Ability to provide a json file of test users
Currently the auth emulator lets you randomly generate a user which is great. But I would really like the ability to provide it with a chunk of test users where I can fill out their email addresses, and names so it will randomly select one of those or sequentially. This is because I often need to test with sending emails to these users and I need to provide real email addresses for that to work so I currently have to manually recreate all the test users each time the db is wiped in dev. Super annoying.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?